Saturday, July 20, 2024

Another Christmas in July

Creative Colour Challenges #150 has some interesting colors this week. They are Pretty in Pink. Early Espresso and Pretty in Peacock. I wasn't quite sure what to do with these colors, I was thinking floral. I remembered a Christmas challenge that wanted wood elements, Christmas Stampaton 2024. So, I pulled out my favorite Ringed with Nature stamp set and put a card together. I also pulled in Jen B's fabulous sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #645.


Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock and Old Espresso Card Stock

Oxidized Copper Specialty DSP

Ringed With Nature Bundle (ret)

Itty Bitty Greetings (ret) Stamp Set 

Happy Little Things Dies 

Pretty in Pink and Old Espresso Ink

Pretty in Peacock Stampin' Blends

Tinsel Gems Four-Pack


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



4 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Suzy. I love how you have incorporated all these challenges into one card - Genius! Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas card! Love that colour combination! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty for the holidays! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete