Friday, July 12, 2024

Christmas in July II

I have another Christmas card to share today. I got some new products today and could not wait to play! The sketch for my card is from Freshly Made Sketches #644CASEing the CattySunday Challenges #477 are casing the colors of Wildly Flowering DSP.

Basic White and Moody Mauve Card Stock

Iconic Celebrations and Fresh as a Daisy (ret) DSP

Iconic Imaging Bundle

Early Espresso, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow and Wild Wheat Ink

VersaMark and White Embossing Powder

2023-25 In Color Opaque Sparkle Dots


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






3 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful papers you have used behind the sweet little bunches of berries. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the big, fun sentiment and the pretty papers on this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty holiday card. Love the papers and colors. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete