Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Snorkeling Fun

The card I am sharing tonight was inspired by two fun challenges. CAS on Friday Challenges #288 required circles. I thought the circles would work great with the snorkeling sea creatures I wanted to use for As You See It Challenge #328. They have a Fill in the Blank: My Favorite Thing to do at the Beach. I like to explore the tide pools and snorkel. 


Thick White, Basic White, Coastal Cabana and Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock

Black, Berry Burst, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie Ink

Submarine Life Stamp Set

Everyday Details Dies

So Swirly Embossing Folder

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



4 comments:

  1. So fabulous, Suzy! My husband snorkels, too, and I love the California tidepools myself! What a great card showing all the fun critters! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snorkelling is such fun! What a great card! It captures some of the colourful delights of a good snorkel with a lovely clean design. Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great beach activity and I love how you portrayed it with your card. The bubbles with all the snorkeling sea creatures (adorable) on the swirly background really does a good job of illustrating it. Thanks for filling in our blank at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snorkelling sea creatures are so fun Suzy - a great beach activity! Love the bright colours and swirl embossed background too. Thanks for playing over at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete