Sunday, July 14, 2024

Inspire.Create.Challenges #172

  Hello Everyone,

Today starts a new challenge with Inspire.Create.Challenges. Challenge #172 is a CASE the Designer Challenge. There is an awesome card created by Hannah for everyone to CASE. As you will see, I took inspiration from her sketch. I changed the colors and picked a favorite floral stamp set.


Basic White, Pool Party and Poppy Parade Card Stock

Black, Pool Party, Poppy Parade and Shaded Spruce Ink

Beautifully Happy (ret) and Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set

Tailor Made Tags (ret)

Sycamore Street 1/4" Ribbon (ret)

Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots


The colors for my card are from Creative Colour Challenges #149. Their colors are Pool Party, Poppy Parade and Shaded Spruce.

I hope my project inspired you to join in this CASE the Designer Challenge and make something of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT July 24, 2024. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines. Also check out the other wonderful projects made by the Design Team.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Card Suzy. Fits both Challenges perfectly! Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

    ReplyDelete