Thursday, July 11, 2024

Christmas in July

Retro Rubber Challenge #234 has a Christmas in July theme. I pulled out a favorite stamp set from 2020, Coming Home. I got my sketch from Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Challenge #47.

Basic White, Misty Moonlight and Real Red Card Stock

Trimming the Town DSP (ret)

Coming Home Stamp Set and Dies (ret)

Black Ink

Crumb Cake, Lemon Lolly, Misty Moonlight, Old Olive and Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends

Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder

Old Olive Ribbon (ret)


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is quite a sketch! You have really done it justice with your card. I love that cute house stamp. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card. J love the DSP in the background. Thank you for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete