Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Christmas in July #4

I have another Christmas card to share today- It is great getting a head start. Today's card was inspired by Just Add Ink #711. Their inspiration photo of a cocoa mug led me to the teapot.  This card was also inspired by Stampin' Up! Only Challenge #356.

Basic White and Garden Green Card Stock

Black and Poppy Parade Ink

Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate and Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends

Country Flowers Bundle

Oct 2020 Paper Pumpkin Stamps

November 2019 Paper Pumpkin Ribbon and Papers

Clear Ribbon Adhesive-Backed Dots


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Love how that patterned paper looks like wallpaper. I'm loving how you continue using Paper Pumpkin products for more amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Such a pretty layout, and love the PP stamps! I pull mine out sometimes, but not near enough!! Thanks for sharing at SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete