Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Happiest Birthday

My card for today is inspired by two of my favorite weekly challenges. One has a fun sketch the other a bright and cheerful color combination. Jo brought us the versatile sketch at Just Add Ink #712. Vickie came up with a fun color palette at Creative Colour Challenges #152.

Basic White Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lime Twist and Petunia Pop Card Stock

Black, Azure Afternoon and Lemon Lime Twist Ink

2024-26 In Color DSP

Happiest Day Stamp Set

Something Fancy Dies

Tinsel Gems Four Pack


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

  1. Those little dragonflies are just adorable and stand out so well against your floral background. So glad you joined our sketch challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet dragonflies. I love their little spotty wings. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful colour combination on your fabulous card. Thanks for joining our challenge this week! Joanne JAI

    ReplyDelete