Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Dragonflies

 Hi All, I am loving these bright colors from As You See It Challenge #327. This card gave me the chance to play with some new products. I used the fun sketch from Global Design Project #454

Basic White, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Card Stock

Bee Mine DSP (ret)

Happiest Day Stamp Set

Everyday Details and Perennial Postage Dies

So Swirly Embossing Folder

Blueberry Bushel and Granny Apple Green Ink

Blueberry Bushel Stampin' Blends

Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon

Ribboned Adhesive-Backed Dots

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Suzy! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The embossed circle is perfect, looking like a pond for the couple of dragonflies to hover over. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done with this challenge! You made these bold stunning colors shine! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete