Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Thoughtful Journey Patterned Paper

Today's card was inspired by two challenges. Betty has presented a great board at Tic Tac Toe Challenges #252. I went with the center column of die cuts, free space and any sentiment. The sketch for my card is from CASE-ing Tuesday #470.

Very Vanilla and Wild Wheat Card Stock

Thoughtful Journey and Thoughtful Designs Specialty DSP

Painted Lavendar Bundle

Textured Floral Stamp Set

Nested Essentials and Stylish Shapes Dies

Black, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral and Peach Pie Ink

Adhesive-Backed Dragon Flies and Birds

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. such a pretty composition, Suzanne - and love the colors you chose - thanks for joining us at TTTC this week!

    ReplyDelete