Saturday, August 3, 2024

Embossing

Today's caard was inspired by two challenges. Hand Stamped Sentiments #443 has a grea sketch. Just Add Ink #713 is a Choose Two Challenge. You could pick heat embossing, dry embossing or debossing. I dry embossed the Peach Pie layer and heat emossed the sentiment and the centers of the flowers. I also covered a die cut piece of foilage with VersaMark and clear embossing powder to heat emboss. I like how this added some shine and darkened the Shy Shamrock. 

Basic White, Basic Beige, Peach Pie and Shy Shamrock Card Stock

Peach Pie, Petunia Pop, Pretty in Pink and Shy Shamrock Int

Versa Mark and Clear Embossing Powder

Unbounded Beauty DSP

Textured Floral Bundle

Something Fancy Stamp Set

Happy Little Things and Stylish Shapes Dies

Exposed Brick Embossing Folder

Iridescent Foil Gems

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love your choice of images and vibrant colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete