Tuesday, August 13, 2024

On the Farm

Festive Friday Challenge #0165 is paying tribute to the State Fair. The items I used from their inspiration list are Bright colors, Ribbon, Interactive and Farm Animals. I made a slider card using magnets to move the little cow. I made the background by cutting and piecing sections of the patterned paper.

Basic White, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Card Stock

Day on the Farm DSP (ret)

Cutest Cows Punch Bundle

Black Ink

Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Gray Granite and Petal Pink Stampin' Blends

Black and White Plaid Ribbon (ret)


Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




3 comments:

  1. Adorable cow and great little farm scene, and love the pun you used! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Suzy! I love this sweet card! What a great idea to have a slider with magnets. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, I love a good punny sentiment and this made me laugh. What a fabulous scene you have created. Fabulous with the addition of the slider magnets. Such fun.
    So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete