Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Little Monkey's Read

Today's card is inspired by Festive Friday Challenge #0166 has a great board that celebrates Back to School. The elements I picked are yellow, black, white and books. 

White and Daffodil Delight Card Stock

Zoo Crew DSP (ret)

Little Monkey (ret), Round We Go and Tassel Time (ret) Stamp Sets 

Stylish Shapes Dies

Black and Azure Afternoon Ink

Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green Ivory, Light Combo and Pecan Pie Stampin' Blends

Glossy Dots Assortment

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. Suzy, such a fun card. You paired those papers together perfectly, too. I have such problems pairing them! Your little monkey is too cute! So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete