Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Rustic Crate

I tried my hand at creating an antique card. As You See It Challenge #330 is the inspiration. It is not a style I do very often. This is the second card this week that uses embossing paste with an embossing folder. 

Basic Beige and Pecan Pie Card Stock

Country Woods, Oxidized Copper Specialty, Perennial Lavender and Wildly Flowering DSP

Rustic Crate Bundle

Texttured Floral Bundle

Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder 

Embossing Paste

Early Espresso and Mossy Meadow Ink

Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wheat Stampin' Blends

Linen Thread

Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dies

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. It's nice to try out a different style now and again, isn't it? Those rustic pumpkins in the crate add to that vintage vibe for me. I love the distressing and inking and tearing you've added in too. Thanks for taking up the Vintage challenge with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Jan really knows how to force us out of our comfort zones! I am a CAS so this was a challenge for me too! You nailed it! I am a sucker for crate stamps and this really is perfect for this challenge! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete