Saturday, August 10, 2024

Playing with New Stuff

I got some new goodies in the mail yesterday. I spent this morning playing with an adorable suite of products. I am loving the fun papers from the Snowy Scenes collection. Petal Pink and Pumpkin Pie trees! I started by CASE-ing a couple of cards from the Annual Catalog. Stampin' Up! Only Challenge #357 gave us page 64 Cutest Onesies samples to CASE. 

Basic White, Petal Pink and Pool Party Card Stock

Snowy Scenes DSP

Black and Pumpkin Pie Ink

Snowy Wonder Bundle

Iconic Imagery Stamp Set

Stylish Shapes Dies

Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder

Petal Pink and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends

White Loose Snowflakes


Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





1 comment:

  1. Christmas in July/Aug. Great job. Thanks for playing with the SUOC

    ReplyDelete