Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Snowy Wonder Penguin

Today's card was inspired by two weekly challenges. TGIF Challenge #487 is a product challenge using the Full of Life DSP. The sketch for my card is from The Paper Players Challenge #704. Inspired by the colors of the patterned paper, I thought I would create a fun winter scene. I made a fun discovery while making this card, you can color the Loose Snowflakes with Stampin' Blends.

Basic White, Balmy Blue and Petunia Pop Card Stock

Full of Life and Snowy Scenes DSP

Snowy Wonder Bundle

Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder

Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Petunia Pop and Shy Shamrock Ink

White Loose Snowflakes

Petunia Pop Stampin' Blends

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. Suzy, such a fun card! I smiled at your little penguin all ready for a snow storm. So happy you joined the challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy, your penguin card is the cutest! I love the colors used and how cohesively the dsp works with for your winter scene card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete