Saturday, August 31, 2024

Mauve Wildly Flowering

My card today is inspired by a color combination from Hand Stamped Sentiments #445. The colors are Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat and Blackberry Bliss. 

Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat and Very Vanilla Card Stock

Wildly Flowering DSP

Rustic Crate Bundle

Heartfelt Hexagon Punch

Changing Leaves Dies

Early Espresso Ink

Moody Mauve and Wild Wheat Stampin' Blends

Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Write Marker

2023-25 In Color Jute Twine

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. I really love this background, Suzanne! Very subtle, but adds such nice texture! It really lets the foliage shine! thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the hexagon punch and how you used the sentiment with the flowers. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete