Thursday, August 22, 2024

Raspberries

Today's card was created for The Paper Players Challenge #703. Claire has a CAS challenge with a fruit theme. 

Basic White and Thick White Card Stock

To Market DSP

Berry Blessings Stamp Set (ret)

Everyday Details, Nested Essentials and Stylish Shapes Dies

Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder

Berry Burst and Garden Green Ink

Purple Fine Shimmer Gems

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




3 comments:

  1. Suzy, I love raspberries and your card is CAS perfection. This layout is so fun and I love the plaid banner. So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very nearly pulled out that stamp set...love how you chose the complimentary layers to support the sweet raspberries, Suzy! Thanks for joining us with week at Paper Players. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! What a fresh color combination, and your berries look delicious! Cute sketch, too! Thanks for playing along this week with the Players!

    ReplyDelete