Friday, August 9, 2024

Birthday Bonanza Slimline

I have a card today that was inspired by a favorite challenge. I love this challenge because it makes me use favorite products from my stash. Retro Rubber Challenge #236 has a slimline sketch. I thought this sketch would make a great birthday card. I pulled out the Birthday Bonanza stamps from 2020. 

BooHoo! I got my time mixed up and missed the deadline to enter my card!

Basic White, Thick White, Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry Card Stock

Full of Life and Birthday Bonanza (ret) DSP

Black and Smokey Slate Ink

VersaMark and White Embossing Folder

Bonanza Buddies (ret) and Party Puffins (ret) Stamp Sets 

Birthday Bonanza Dies (ret)

So Swirly Embossing Folder

Sequins (ret)


Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






No comments:

Post a Comment