Thursday, August 29, 2024

Textured Floral and Timber

I have a card that was inspired by two challenges. Sunday Stamps Challenge #342 is a sketch challenge. The colors for my card are from Creative Colour Challenge #156.

Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Petal Pink and Very Vanilla Card Stock

Wildly Floral DSP

Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon and Petal Pink Ink

Textured Floral Bundle

Cheerful Daisies and Textured Timber

Stylish Shapes Dies

Eyelet and Timber Embossing Folders

Linen Thread

Iridescent Foil Gems

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




3 comments:

  1. What a beauty...I am loving that embossing folder!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! We hope to see you back on Sunday when we post a new challenge.
    --Deb Horst, DT #SSC342

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous color combo, Suzy, and great use of those embossing folders! This all sings together! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Suzy, I love the mix of all your elements - they work perfectly together. Thanks so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges x

    ReplyDelete