Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Round We Go with Shoppers

For today's card I combined two of my favorite new bundles. TGIF Challenges #484 has a great color challenge this week. I used the sketch from last week's CASE-ing Tuesday Sketch #471

Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink Card Stock

Black, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink Ink

VersaMark and White Embossing Powder

Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink Stampin' Blends

Attention Shoppers and Round We Go Bundles

Something Fancy Dies

Fun Patterns Embossing Folder

Glossy Dots Assortment


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment