Sunday, August 11, 2024

Inspire.Create.Challenges #174

 Hello Everyone,

We are back with a great new challenge today. Inspire.Create.Challenges #174 is a  theme challenge. Our theme this round is Men. I used some scenic paper and and outdoor stamp set to make a funfold birthday card for my son-in-law.


Basic White and Evening Evergreen (ret) Stamp Set

New Horizons DSP

Happy Thoughts and Mountain Air Stamp Sets (ret)

Copper Clay and Evening Evergreen Ink

Majestic Mountain (ret) and Something Fancy Dies

Copper Ribbon (ret)


I hope my project inspired you to join in this Theme Challenge and make something of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT August 21, 2024. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines. Also check out the other wonderful projects made by the Design Team.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment