Saturday, August 24, 2024

A Favorite Technique

My card today is inspired by Stampin' Up! Only Challenges #358. They wanted to see our favorite techniques. A favorite technique of mine is stenciling with embossing paste. The colors I used for my card are from Colour INKspiration #171

Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss and Summer Splash Card Stock

Berry Burst, Blackberry Bliss, Pretty in Pink and Summer Splash Ink

Textured Floral Bundle

Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder

Adorning Designs Decorative Masks (ret)

Embossing Paste 

Purple Fine Shimmer Gems

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!








4 comments:

  1. Very cool!! I really need to pull mine out!! You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors and completely agree with Angel on your amazing background. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again tomorrow for our new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep forgetting about the paste! Gotta get back to using it. Nice job. Thanks for playing with the SUOC

    ReplyDelete