Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Gingerbread Row

I am continuing my Christmas in July with today's card. When I saw the challenge from Inspired By Hamburg #298, I was reminded of visiting the fabulous holiday markets in Germany and one of my favorite holiday treats, lebkuchen. I pulled out some more leftovers from a past Paper Pumpkin kit. 

Basic White, Thick White and Blushing Bride (ret) Card Stock

Craft White and Blushing Bride (ret) Ink

Festive and Fun Stamp Set (ret)

Stylish Shapes Dies

Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin November 2020

White Embossing Powder

Blushing Bride Baker's Twine (ret)

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment