Thursday, July 25, 2024

Sunshine Sayings

I have a card to share that is inspired by two Friday Challenges. Retro Rubber Challenge #235 has a great color challenges in shades of blues and yellows. I used the Sunshine Sayings Stamp Set from 2017. The Paper Players Challenge #699 is a CAS challenge with a Birthday Theme.

Basic White, Thick White and Pool Party Card Stock

Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight, and Lost Lagoon Ink

Sunshine Sayings Stamp Set (ret)

Stylish Shapes Dies

Pool Party Opaque Faceted Gems (ret)

Adhesive-Backed Seasonal Sequins


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




5 comments:

  1. What a lovely and fresh card, Suzy! One of my favorite stamp sets and the flowers give it such a lift. Thanks for sharing your card with us a Paper Players this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fresh, modern style of these florals Suzy and they make such a pretty panel in these colours. A happy card! Thanks for playing along with my CAS birthday challenge over at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun! Love those big, bright, fresh flowers! Anyone would love to receive this! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, it's so elegant, such a great use of the colours. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge. Love your CAS card. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete