Sunday, June 16, 2024

Inspire.Create.Challenges #170

 Hello Everyone,

We are back with a great new challenge today. Inspire.Create.Challenges #170 is a sketch challenge. The sentiment is the only stamping on this card. I pulled out some fun patterned paper to do most of the work. 




Basic White, Garden Green and soft Sea Foam Card Stock

To Market DSP

Country Birdhouse Stamp Set

Garden Green Ink

Brushed Brass Butterflies



I hope my card inspired you to join in this Sketch Challenge and make something of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT June 26, 2024. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines. Also check out the other wonderful projects made by the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 







No comments:

Post a Comment