Tuesday, September 10, 2024

All About Apples

Whoo! I made it with one second to spare. As you See It Challenge #331 has a timed challenge this round, with a theme of fruit. My time was 9:59. Inspired By #300 is back with a challenge all about apples. I made this card to accompany a thank you gift for a teacher as they start this new school year.

Basic White, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Card Stock

Choose Happy, Friendly Fins and Snowy Wonder Stamp Sets

Black, Azure Afternoon and Real Red Ink

Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive and Real Red Stampin' Blends

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!


I don't know if anyone else does this, I did a trial run for to see if the coloring would put me over time. The time for this was 5:28.



 

4 comments:

  1. This is darling, Suzy! Love those cute little apples, and the bright colors you did them in! Such a fun "falling" design, too! Great job on the time, even with the coloring - wow! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "waterfall of apples", Suzy! Great colouring with that time limit! Perfect design for September! Thanks for daring to join our speed challenge at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tumbling cascade of apples is gorgeous, Suzy. You are very brave to tackle colouring in a speed challenge: colouring is certainly not one of my speed hacks! Great job and a great card. Thanks for taking up the equivalent of card bungee jumping at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those cascading apples Suzy - it's not a teacher's card unless it features an apple in my opinion!! I often do a trial run on a speed stamping challenge too; it can be a good way to know whether there's time to add things or I need to start stripping back! Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete