Saturday, September 7, 2024

Black and Yellow

My card was inspird by Stampin' Up! Only Challenges #359 and CASE-ing Tuesday Sketches #476. When I saw the SUOnly team color challenge I immediately thought of bees. Then I saw the sketch challenge and they came together perfectly.

Basic White and Daffodil Delight Card Stock

Bee Mine and Zoo Crew DSP (ret)

Bee My Valentine and Happiest Day Stamp Sets 

Stylish Shapes Dies

Black and Daffodil Delight Ink

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute!!! Love the bees--made me smile! Thanks for sharing at SUOC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, Suzy! Great CASE of the sketch and your bees are just the cutest. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used the same team colors for the SUO challenge. :) Love your bees. So cute!

    ReplyDelete