Monday, September 23, 2024

B is for Bulbs

My card today was inspired by As You See It Challenge #332 they have a fun sketch. At Christmas Sampathon for August the theme for this month's stampathon is "B". I pulled out a favorite stamp set from last year and some new holiday patterned paper.

Basic White, Basic Black, Garden Green, Petal Pink and Poppy Parade Card Stock

Snowy Scenes DSP

Merry & Bright Bundle (ret)

Perennial Postage Dies

Forever Plaid Embossing Folder 

Garden Green and Poppy Parade Ink 

Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (ret) 

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



4 comments:

  1. Ah, Suzy - another sweetie. Love the layering of elements, especially the plaid folder. Those Christmas lights are so evocative of the season. Thanks for sharing with us at As You See it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, super sweet, Suzy - this is one of my all-time fave Christmas sets, I swear - so versatile! LOVE your colors - wonderful! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fabulously festive Suzy - I actually picked that set up in the end of catalogue sale and your card reminds me I haven't used it yet!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is A-Dorable, Suzy! I love those "Big Bulbs" for the focal point, and the embossed plaid in the background! Thanks for entering our sketch challenge at AYSI!

    ReplyDelete