Monday, September 16, 2024

Coral and Peach

Today's card was inspired by The Paper Players #707 Their theme is Back to Nature. I pulled out my favorite bird set and fall colors. 

Basic White and Thick White Card Stock

Unbounde Beauty DSP

Bird's Eye View and Irresistible Blooms Stamp Set

Textured Floral Dies

Fun Patterns Embossing Folder

Calypso Coral and Pebbled Path Ink

Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Ivory and Peach Pie Stampin' Blends

Crumb Cake Baker's Twine

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. I just love the way you colored this little birdie and your whole color palette is just delightful! Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful color palette you have used! This is great layout. I love the strip of designer paper. The embossing adds texture and interest while keeping it clean. I also love the way you colored the sweet bird. There are so many great details. I am so glad you shared with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete