Sunday, September 8, 2024

Inspire.Create.Challenges #176

  Hello Everyone,

We are back with a great new challenge today. We have a theme challenge at Inspire.Create.Challenges #176. Our theme this round is floral. I used a favorite stamp set and a bold sentiment for my card. I did some ink blending, fussy-cutting and coloring with blender pens.


Basic White, Peach Pie and Pebbled Path Card Stock

To Market DSP

Adoring Hearts Stamp Set

Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder

Merriest Trees Dies

Garden Green, Peach Pie and Pebbled Path Ink

Peach Pie and Pebbled Path Stampin' Blends

Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon

White Baker's Twine

2023-25 In Color Opaque Sparkle Dots

The color scheme for my card is from Color INKspiration Challenges #172.

I hope my project inspired you to join in this Floral Theme Challenge and make something of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT September 18, 2024. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines. Also check out the other wonderful projects made by the Design Team.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment