Sunday, September 22, 2024

Inspire.Create.Challenges #177

Hello Everyone,

Today starts a new challenge with Inspire.Create.Challenges. Challenge #177 is a CASE the Designer Challenge. There is an awesome card created by Karen for everyone to CASE. As you will see, I took inspiration from her sketch. I used some great paper to create a masculine card for The Male Room Challenge #190: Funfolds. I made an Envelope Flap Fold Card.


Basic Beige, Mossy Meadow and Pecan Pie Card Stock

A Little Bit Festive Mix & Match and Iconic Celebrations DSP

Greetings of the Season Bundle

VersaMark and White Embossing Powder

Basic Beige and Pecan Pie Ink

I hope my project inspired you to join in this CASE the Designer Challenge and make something of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT October 2, 2024. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines. Also check out the other wonderful projects made by the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 




2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely fun fold that I haven’t actually seen before. I’m now thinking of ways to use it in my next cards! Love the autumnal feel to this card, as we sadly have to accept that summer is over here in the UK! Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Fall colors and awesome folding. Thank you for playing along with The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete