Saturday, September 21, 2024

Spring Flowers

I have a card today that was created for two challenges. Creative Colour Challenges #159 has a great trio of colors perfect for a floral card. I used the elements of the great board from Tic Tac Toe Challenges #256. I went with the left row of Spring/Fall, embossing and layers.

Basic White, Daffodil Delight and Shy Shamrock Card Stock

2024-26 In Color DSP

2024-26 In Color Glimmer Specialty Paper

Painted Lavender Bundle

Thoughtful Moment Hybrid Embossing Folder

Fun Patterns Embossing Folder

Everyday Details Dies

Gorgeous Grape and Shy Shamrock Ink

White Diagonal Trim

Brushed Brass Butterflies

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely Stunning Suzy. Thank you so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited to see your bright and cheery Spring flowers, your card is lovely with so many hidden details. Thanks for playing along with us at Tic Tac Toe challenges

    ReplyDelete