Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Ornament Threesome

I have a card to share that is inspired by two Thursday challenges. Tic TacToe Challenge #255 has a great board to pick from. I went with the bottom row of multiples, die cut and sparkle or shine. Gems, metallic paper and embossing powders created shiney elements. TGIF Challenge #489 provided the colors for my card. Crumb Cake, Berry Burst and Night of Navy worked perfectly for my holiday card. 

Basic White, Berry Burst, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy Card Stock

Gold Foil Sheets

Hang an Ornament Bundle

Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Powder

VersaMark and Gold and White Embossing Powder

Woven Golden Leaves

Purple Fine Shimmer Gems

I discovered that the Woven Golden Leaves can be cut with dies. I used the holly leaf die and cut out two leaves from one of the woven leaves. 

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this card! The ornaments look great embossed. Thanks for sharing at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge

    ReplyDelete