Thursday, December 1, 2022

A Simple Sketch

Today's card was inspired by a simple sketch provided by The Paper Players #619. I grabbed a favorite paper and a fun bundle for this one.

The Celebrate Everything DSP provided the color scheme today. I started with a Pool Party card base and layered it with a piece of Shaded Spruce. The DSP layer went next to complete the background.

For the card front I used the Wintry 3D embossing folder with white cardstock, I backed that with a piece of Shaded Spruce.

I used the Celebrate with Tags bundle, white embossing powder and Pool Party cardstock to make the mittens. They were glued to the card front.

The sentiment from Snowman Magic was stamped with Shaded Spruce onto a strip of Pool Party.

Three Pool Party Glossy Dots were added to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!





 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card..love the mittens! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mittens and I love that the snowflakes on the mittens echoes the snowflakes on the embossing folder layer. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players again this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete