Friday, December 2, 2022

Flashback Friday

I have a card today that uses a stamp set from 2014, As luck would have it I even had some of the coordinating paper. Retro Rubber #196 is a Tic Tac Toe Challenge. The elements I picked were ribbon, heat embossing and easel.

I made a book fold card with an easel. I pulled out a  piece of Nordic Noel DSP (ret) for the card front and to set the color scheme.

I used a 4 1/4" by 11" piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock for the card base. It was scored at 5 1/2" and 6 3/4" to make the book fold. For the easel portion, diagonally score the 4 1/4" square.

The stamparatus was extremely useful when coloring the stamped images from Cheerful Christmas (ret). I colored directly on the stamps with Stamp n' Write markers.

I used the layering circle dies to cut out the image and to make a Real Red frame.

The inside pine boughs was from Sweet Little Stockings stamp set (ret).

The sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas was stamped and heat embossed with Gold Embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!







1 comment:

  1. Love this SO much, Suzanne! What a great oldie, I remember this one! Super fold, too, just brilliant all 'round! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete