Monday, December 5, 2022

HoHoHo

Today's card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #564. I used elements of the October Paper Pumpkin, Ho Ho Ho. 

I started with a thick white card based and layered on a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock.. This was topped with a slightly smaller piece of white cardstock.

I cut some snowflakes from the scraps from the Mint Macaron pieces from the kit using Snowfall Thinlits dies (ret). The sentiment was stamped using Cherry Cobbler ink.

I then cut a white circle using the stylish Shapes dies. All of the above elements were attached to the circle, along with the Santa.

To finish the card, I colored a Rhinestone Basic Jewel with Cherry Cobbler and added it to Santa's hat.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!





1 comment:

  1. What a super fun and pretty take on our sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete