Sunday, December 4, 2022

Christmas Chalkboard

Today's card is inspired by Fusion Christmas Chalkboard Challenge. They Provided both a layout and photo inspiration. 

I started with a thick white card base. I pulled the Poppy Parade piece from Celebrate Everything DSP and glued it to cover the front of the card.

I used white craft ink to stamp the lights from Border Builder stamp set (ret) onto black cardstock. The sentiment from Yeti to Party with the white ink.

I finished the card with a few Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!




 

1 comment:

  1. Your chalkboard string of lights is perfect! Sweet card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete