Thursday, December 8, 2022

HoHoHo: Take 2

Today I have a card inspired by two challenges. The Paper Players Theme Challenge #620 asked you to use Santa. I realized earlier this week that I have zero stamp sets of Santa. Luckily, I have the October Paper Pumpkin. The color scheme for my card was provided by Sunday Stamps Challenge #297. The colors I used were White, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen.

I started with an Evening Evergreen card base. Next, I inked the Wintry 3D embossing folder with White craft ink and then embossed a piece of Soft Succulent cardstock. The ink added a subtle color change that brought out the details of the snowflakes.

I cut a label from the Snowflake Specialty Vellum using the Tailor Made dies. The Santa image came from the Paper Pumpkin. I stamped the sentiment from the Paper Pumpkin stamps with Cherry Cobbler and fussy-cut it out. 

I found some old Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine and wrapped it around the panel and attached the tag. 

To finish the card, I added some Adhesive backed Seasonal Sequins.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!





 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the effect of the ink on the embossing folder, very pretty! The hohoho die cut is super cute and so is your Santa. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white ink applied to your Soft Succulent card stock...fantastic look!! Thanks for playing along with our color challenge over at Sunday Stamps...you rocked this color combo with this cute Santa tag card!! #SSC297

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I have totally neglected my Wintery EF this season...you've reminded me that I need to get it out! Thanks for playing with my theme challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling Suzy! The embossing adds the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun design! Love the tag and the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, Suzanne - and I LOVE to see the Pumpkin out and about! Great idea for that tag in the vellum, now I know what to do with my scraps of that! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete