Thursday, December 1, 2022

Joy Wreath

Today I'm sharing my final #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge. The category was Wreathed in Joy and you were asked to use an image in a different way. I went with my favorite bundle. I found inspiration from TGIF Challenge #396 and used woodgrain and foliage.

I made a book fold card with an easel. I pulled out a  piece of Poinsettia Place DSP (ret) for the card front and to set the color scheme.

I used White, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Brushed Metallic cardstock.

I used a 4 1/4" by 11" piece of cardstock for the card base. It was scored at 5 1/2" and 6 3/4" to make the book fold. For the easel portion, diagonally score the 4 1/4" square.

The elements of the card were stamped and/or cut using the Ringed with Nature Bundle.

The sentiment came from Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin and was embossed with gold embossing powder.

I tied a bow of Gold Shimmer Ribbon and added some Champagne rhinestones as the flower center.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment