Sunday, December 11, 2022

Adorable Owls

Today I have a very quick and simple card for CAS Colour and Sketches #499. This week they had a color combo this week that included the colors Starry Sky, Crushed Curry and Real Red. 

I started by stamping the Adorable Owl and sentiment on a piece of white cardstock using Starry Sky Ink. The coloring was done with blends.

I used the Stylish Shapes dies to cut out the sentiment and owl. I also cut out a Real Red square using the dies.

To add just a little bit of interest to the Thick White card base I scored three vertical lines. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Your owl looks adorable in our challenge colors! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoot! Hoot! Your card is super cute!
    OK, so I'm not a very good poet. Your card brought a smile to my face and I think it will do the same for its recipient! Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete