Saturday, December 10, 2022

Honeybee Home

Today's card was made using the colors provided by Creative Colour Challenge #66. The colors were Pale Papaya, Flirty Flamingo and Early Espresso. I thought these colors would go great with the Honeybee Home stamp set.

The sentiment and flowers from the stamp set were stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock using Early Espresso ink. The flowers were colored using Flirty Flamingo and Pale Papaya blends then cut using the coordinating dies, Honeybee Blooms.

I used the dies to cut more foliage from Flirty Flamingo and Early Espresso.

I embossed a piece of Pale Papaya with the Hive 3D embossing folder and then roughed up the edges. I glued this to an Early Espresso card base.

A piece of Very Vanilla was also embossed and glued to the card front. The other elements were attached to the card.

I added a bow using some old Pale Papaya Ribbon and added Elegant Faceted Gems.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!



  

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Card Suzy! Thank you so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

    ReplyDelete