Friday, December 2, 2022

Silver Bells

I used watercolor as the backdrop for today's card. Creative Colour Challenges #65 required the colors Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana and Petal Pink. I thought this would make a great backdrop for some silver bells.

I started by making a color block panel using all three colors on watercolor paper. While this was drying, I worked on the other card elements.

I cut three bells, using the Gingerbread dies (ret), from silver foil that was backed with adhesive sheets. A must for these thin cut-outs.

I used silver embossing powder to put the sentiment from November 22 Paper Pumpkin on a thick white card base.

When dry, I added the water color piece to the card. Next, I attached the bells. 

To finish the card I added Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment