Sunday, December 11, 2022

Snow Joy

I brought together two challenges for my card. Paper Craft Crew Challenge #496 had a Tic Tac Toe board to work with this week. The elements I went with are snowflakes, die cuts and letters. I used the holiday inspiration set by Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #403 for my cards theme.

I started by cutting the snowflake border from Snowman dies out of In-Color Glimmer paper. This was layered onto a piece of Snowflake Specialty Vellum.

This was layered onto a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock and then white cardstock and finally onto a Orchid Oasis card base.

The letters were cut from Cherry Cobbler using Little Letters Thinlits dies (ret).

The sentiment from Peace & Joy (ret) was stamped in Cherry Cobbler.

I added a few white snowflake from the snowman dies to add some accent.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping!




3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the glimmery snowflake frame and the contrasting red sentiment. Great combo of the tic tac toe and inspiration board. Thanks for playing along at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Suzanne! Love that blue with the glimmer, and the pop of red for the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sparkle on the snowflakes! so festive. Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete