Saturday, November 26, 2022

Christmas Karaoke

Today's card was made for #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge Day24. The theme was Christmas Karaoke. I'm a bit out of order with my cards for a few days. This card finally came together with some help from Tic Tac Toe Challenge #189. The three elements I worked with are December holiday, ribbon and patterned paper.

I started with the sentiment from Christmas to Remember. A snippet of a song that I would definitely sing at Karaoke. This was stamped with Garden Green ink and cut with All That dies.

A piece of Celebrate Everything DSP was attached vertically to another piece of DSP. I  then cut a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock with the scallop from Scalloped Contour dies and attached right next to the DSP strip.

The Glittered Organdy Ribbon was tied around the card to cover the seam of the two papers. The card front was layered onto a Shaded Spruce card base.

I cut out two coordinating hearts using the Give it a Whirl dies. The sentiment and hearts were attached with dimensionals. A single Opal Round was attached for a small touch of bling.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping!







1 comment:

  1. Darling elements: the candy paper, the sentiment (love the font) and the other papers. So glad you joined us at Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete