Thursday, November 10, 2022

TBT: Thankful

I have been holding on to this piece of paper and one more six by six piece from the Blackberry Specialty DSP. It was a gorgeous pack from last year. This holiday season I am determined to put a dent in my stash of paper. The Paper Players #616 Theme challenge this week is "Give Thanks". That is the inspiration for my card today. I let the DSP do the work.

I framed the DSP with a layer of Brushed Metallic cardstock. I wrapped a piece of Gold Shimmer Ribbon around the layers then adhered to an Early Espresso card base. 

I cut a thin strip of Early Espresso and attached that on top of the ribbon.

The sentiment from Sheltering Tree stamp set was stamped with Early Espresso ink onto Grey Granite cardstock.

A Gold Shimmer Ribbon bow was attached to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!






3 comments:

  1. Suzanne, I love your layers. The gold is beautiful! The DSP is just so pretty! I understand about the paper stash. Mine is overwhelming! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the gold. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Suzy! The gold is so elegant. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete