Wednesday, November 2, 2022

In the Snow

It is Day 2 of #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge by Martin's Mayhem. Todays category is In the Snow. I also combined two weekly challenges for my card. Tic Tac Toe Challenge #185. I picked the right column that included stitching, splatter and enamel dots. the splatters and dots would be perfect for a snow sky.  TGIF Challenge #392 posed the question What would you do without black ink. I pulled out the penguin builder punch and made this cute little fella.

I pulled out Orchid Oasis and Fresh Freesia to blend a backdrop. The snowflakes and snowdrifts from the Penguin Place stamp set were stamped with Orchid Oasis ink.

I splattered the background with Wink of Stella, Orchid Oasis and Fresh Freesia. I added In-Color Matte Dots for some texture.

The White layer and Fresh Freesia layer were cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. They were layered onto a Orchid Oasis card base. 

I punched the penguin out of black, white and Pumpkin Pie cardstock. The hat and scarf were stamped with Fresh Freesia, fussy-cut and glued down. 

The sentiment was stamped with Orchid Oasis and attached with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the other cards in these Challenges.

Happy Stamping!






No comments:

Post a Comment