Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Hooray!

I got to be honest, when I first saw these colors I was going to skip this week's Just Add Ink Color Challenge #628. I have never been a big fan of Petal Pink and I was not sure how to get it to work with Blackberry Bliss and Bermuda Bay.  Then I saw the options for Tic, Tac, Toe Challenge #186 by Elizabeth. The right column brought everything together. Large Sentiment, Stars and Die-cut made the colors work for me.

I started with stamping the Ray of Light stamp with Petal Pink onto white cardstock. I used the Stamparatus.

Using the Stamparatus again I stamped the sentiment in Bermuda Bay. I re-stamped it a few times in order to get good coverage over the pink.

To complete the card front, I cut Blackberry Bliss and Bermuda Bay stars using the Give it a Whirl dies. I glued these around the sentiment.

The card front was layered onto Blackberry Bliss cardstock and then onto a Petal Pink card base.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping!







2 comments:

  1. Fun! I really love the effect of the Rays of Light stamp - so effective. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Rays of Light stamp, and you have used it so well with the challenge colours. Thank you for sharing this week at Just Add Ink! Ann

    ReplyDelete