Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Yummy Christmas

Today's card is inspired by Fusion Card Challenge that has a Gingerbread theme along with a sketch. I pulled out a stencil from last year and a fun stamp set from a few years ago.

For the card background I used embossing paste and Adorning Designs Decorative Masks(ret) on Cinnamon Cider cardstock. 

I wrapped this piece with Real Read Ruffled Ribbon and the attached it to a Cinnamon Cider card base.

I stamped the gingerbread house and tree from the Yummy Christmas stamp set (ret) using black ink. I used blends to color the house and tree. These were cut out using the Cuckoo Clock dies (ret)

The sentiment was stamped with Real Red and Cinnamon Cider ink and cut out using Stitched Rectangle dies.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment