Friday, November 11, 2022

Is it Christmas Yeti?

Creative Colour Challenges #62 required the colors Tahitian Tide, Shaded Spruce and Night of Navy. Tahitian Tide Glimmer Paper led me to snow and the Shaded Spruce had me thinking of tree. I stuck with the snow and switched from trees to the mountains in the Yeti To Party stamp set.  

The Yeti and presents were stamped with black ink onto white cardstock. I fussy =cut them out and colored with Stampin' Blends.

The mountains were stamped with black ink onto Celebrate Everything DSP. These were fussy-cut out. I used Snowfall Accents Puff Paint to add snow to the mountain tops.

These elements were adhered to a piece of Glimmer paper that was cut using the Stitched Rectangle dies.

The card front was attached to a piece of the DSP. This was adhered to a Night of Navy card base.

The sentiment was stamped with Tahitian Tide and cut out using a banner from the Stylish Shapes Dies.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this challenge.

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Card Suzy - Love this Yeti - He's so cute!! Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete