Sunday, November 6, 2022

Field of Trees

Today I have a Christmas Card that was inspired by Martin's Meyhem   #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge. It is Day 6 and the category is Something Green. I first pulled out the Trees for Sale set again and then I remembered a coloring challenge. Stampin' Up! Only Challenge #313 is all about coloring. 

This card came together pretty quickly due to the fun Celebrate Everything DSP. I picked Evening Evergreen as my main color because I wanted to use the Windowpane Check Ribbon. 

I started by coloring a piece of the DSP. I used Evening Evergreen, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede blends.

I backed the DSP with a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock. After wrapping the ribbon and making a bow I attached the card layers to an Evening Evergreen card base.

The sentiment from Celebrate with Tags stamp set was stamped with Evening Evergreen. I cut it out with the stitch rectangle dies. Then I created a thin green border and attached it with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping!








4 comments:

  1. So fun, Suzanne, I love to color in this sheet - what pretty greens! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Suzanne! I love that SU! is making paper specifically for us to color however we want :) This is adorable matched to that fun ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to dress up and customize your DSP + your choice of ribbon is perfect. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you join us again for a new challenge tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you added color to your DSP. That is my favorite thing about black and white patterned paper. You can add whichever colors you'd like.

    ReplyDelete